What's On My Face - Prom Edition

27 June 2013
I thought that today I'd do a short and sweet post telling you guys what makeup I'm going to be wearing to my prom tomorrow. I love 'What's On My Face' posts and the articles they do in Two magazine showing you what makeup artists keep in their kit, so this is going to be a cross between the two.

Just a quick note saying that, per usual, I am not bragging. I don't know why anyone would ever brag about what makeup they have or wear but I just thought I'd mention it, I'm doing this post because I enjoy reading them so I thought that other people might as well. Also there are three different eyeshadow palettes but I'm not using every single colour, just a couple from each palette. Imagine wearing every colour from every palette I'd look like a clown! 


1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
3. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
5. MUA Eyeliner in Rich Brown
6. Mac Lipstick in Please Me
7. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation 
8. Mini Benefit Porefessional 
9. Mini Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
10. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
11. MUA Clear Mascara
12. Urban Decay Primer Potion
13. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
14. Clarins Blush (I think it's been discontinued)
15. Mini Benefit They're Real! Mascara
16. Sleek Face Contour Kit 

I'll try to get someone to take a photo of my makeup tomorrow and I'll either update this post or I'll add it to another post! 

Anyway I hope you guys have a nice weekend whether your at Glastonbury, shopping or just chillin' and I'd love to know what your doing! I'll be catching up on sleep on Saturday after prom and after party, preparing for Thorpe Park on Sunday. I wish my weekends were always this exciting!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!