June Wishlist

5 June 2013
Today I had planned to do an outfit post but obviously that plan failed miserably. I got dressed, I did my hair, I did my makeup, I set up my tripod and I set up my camera but it just didn't work out. You know when you just can't get the angle right and you end up either looking like a giant or a dwarf? Not to mention the extreme sunlight. So instead I present to you my June Wishlist!

Next month me and my friends will be spending a week in Cornwall, we are staying in one my friend's holiday house that is separated from the beach only by a small road, so I thought it was only right that I include some items that are suited to the beach as that's where we will be spending the majority of our time.


Missguided Jelly Sandals - £14.99
Ah jelly shoes, how they fondly remind me of my childhood...anyway enough reminiscing as these Missguided jelly sandals will definitely be coming with me on holiday. Yes you heard right jelly sandals: the new cooler, studded, lovechild of the jelly shoe and the sandal, and they even come in more than one colour including nude, pink and black.  

Primark T-shirt - £6
On Monday it was announced that Asos will now be selling Primark clothes on their website, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet as on one hand it's so much easier than having to rummage through piles and clothes just to then fight with another customer over the last size 8, but then it draws people away from going into towns and shops. But while I make up my mind, I will be drooling over this football jersey style t-shirt. The t-shirt is made out of mesh so I'm planning to get this in a larger size (so it's oversized) and wear it on top of my bikini on the beach.

St Tropez Gradual Tan - £14.39
I am pale. Very pale. Don't get my wrong there are times when I love having pale skin but the truth is that I don't tan. I could spend a month lying in the sun and all that would happen is that I would either burn or get lots and lots of freckles, and when your surrounded by gorgeously bronzed women sunbathing on the beach you can't help but get a tiny bit jealous. I've heard a lot of great things about the St Tropez gradual tan and St Tropez as a brand in general, and hopefully by using a gradual tan I can eliminate the risk of looking orange but build it up as much as I want.

Nasty Gal Clear Tote - £37.36
I love these kind of clear bags, I just think they look so classy haha! This clear tote from Nasty Gal would be great on the beach as it's big enough to fit in your beach towel yet and the insides won't get sandy or wet unlike straw or fabric bags. Also you don't have to worry about people being able to see your valuables as it comes with a cute little black zip bag to put them in.

Cosmopolitan Sponge - £4.99
The famous beauty blender dupe by Cosmopolitan is a great handy item to take with you on holiday. Small, light and compact this will not take up a lot of space in your suitcase unlike brushes, yet it works just as well as a brush if not even better.

I'd love to know if you've tried any of these products especially the fake tan, I'm also intrigued to find out what's on your summer wishlist.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!