Sunday Nails - Hollywood

9 June 2013
This weeks inspiration for my nails came from Company magazine. I love Company, so when my monthly subscription came through my letter box a couple of weeks ago, I excitedly ripped it open like a kid on Christmas morning and read it from cover to cover. While browsing through the magazine I spotted this pretty Hollywood hills design.


May I just say that even though this design looks pretty, it was one of the most difficult nail art designs I have ever done, especially the wording on my right hand! Sometimes I just wish that I could write and draw with both hands, it would just make life so much easier. Like that time when I broke my right hand and my teachers expected me to write with my left hand, if I could write with my left hand, my book wouldn't have looked like a 2 year old had scribbled in it. 


To create the different tones in the hills I used acrylic paint. Using acrylic paints and a small paint brush meant I could be more precise and achieve a variety of different tones by mixing the paints, which would've been difficult to achieve using nail varnishes.


On another note when I checked into blogger today I noticed that my blog had reached 400 followers on GFC! AHH! To make it even better I then looked at bloglovin and saw that I had 199 followers, that's 1 away from 200?! Together that's nearly 600 followers! That is just crazy, I can't believe it! I just wanted say thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog or comments on my posts as your support means the world to me.

Thank you,

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!