First Ever Outfit Post

6 February 2013
So this is my first ever outfit post and its been a long time coming. Outfit posts are a lot more difficult than I first thought mainly because I don't always take pictures of what I wear.

But tonight I am off to the cinema to see Les Miserables with my family before it is too late and it leaves the cinema's (Plus its an Orange Wednesday which is always a bonus!) so I thought I'd quickly take a few pictures of what I'm wearing.

As this is my first outfit post the photo's aren't professional quality but I'm hoping to improve!



Necklace Topshop, Jumper Topshop, Leather Jacket Zara, Skirt Miss Selfridge



And yes, it was cold but I'm wearing tights and a lot of the time I will be inside the cinema!

Seen anything good in the cinema lately?

Eleanor xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!