Outfit Post - Lace Skirt

20 February 2013
I took these photo's at the weekend when the weather was beautiful, but sadly as soon as we hit Tuesday it became bitterly cold again and we lost all signs of spring. I wanted to take these photo's of what I'm planning to wear on Saturday because I am going out for a meal with my family to celebrate my Nanna's 80th Birthday.

Shirt Topshop, Skirt Topshop, Boots ASOS, Belt Old
I bought this skirt in the Topshop sale a while back for around £20, I had originally wanted to buy it when it was full price but thought it was a bit expensive, so when I saw it in the sale I had to buy it!



It is a sheer lace midi skirt with a short black under skirt and it looks so pretty when paired with a simple white shirt.



Tonight I'll be watching the BRITS and I  can't wait to see all of the red carpet outfits and star spangled performances! Are you watching the Brits tonight or doing anything nice this weekend?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!