Next Stop New Street

5 March 2016
When I first moved to Birmingham I didn't anticipate quite how cold it would be. While Bristol is only an hour and 40 minutes away, being that little bit more southern makes all the difference during the colder months. At home I'd happily wear a skirt in March but sometimes I forget that I'm not in Bristol and venture out in a skirt. This was a massive mistake the other day when it started snowing on the way into town to pick up a friend from the station. Let's just say I was thankful when we got to New Street

UK, Fashion, Blogger, Outfit, Post, Zara, Topshop, H&M, M&S, New Street, Birmingham


UK, Fashion, Blogger, Outfit, Post, Zara, Topshop, H&M, M&S, New Street, Birmingham

UK, Fashion, Blogger, Outfit, Post, Zara, Topshop, H&M, M&S, New Street, Birmingham

UK, Fashion, Blogger, Outfit, Post, Zara, Topshop, H&M, M&S, New Street, Birmingham, Leather Jacket

What I'm Wearing - Topshop Leather Jacket, Zara Jumper, H&M Skirt, TK Maxx Bag and M&S Boots

While I love this outfit, I think that I've learnt my lesson and won't be venturing out in a skirt anytime soon. In the mean time all I could do pray for the weather to get warmer.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!