Red Bricks

16 March 2016

Staying true to my word, I have changed my ways and started to wear more weather appropriate clothing. Yes, if you read my last outfit post you will know that I learnt my lesson after being caught out when it started to snow and I was unfortunately wearing a skirt. But dressing warmer has it's perks. For example It's forced me to experiment with layers in new ways, and this outfit is the result of my experimentation.

Layering, ootd, fashion, beauty, blogger, outfits, topshop, mango, new look, primark

Layering, ootd, fashion, beauty, blogger, outfits, topshop, mango, new look, primark




What I'm Wearing - New Look Hat, Mango Jacket, New Look Blazer, Primark Polo Neck, Topshop Jeans, M and S Boots and TK Maxx Bag

This outfit has helped me overcome my fear of layering as I've used tailored items, such as the jacket and blazer, to avoid looking as big and puffy as the Michelin Man. Layering is also great because if you get to warm inside you can just take off a layer without disrupting the whole outfit. I think I may have been converted.

What are your opinions on layering? If you have any tips I'd love to hear them!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!