February Wishlist

12 February 2013
Today is Pancake Day, one of the best food days of the year apart from Christmas Day and Easter, I spent the day with friends eating pancakes and watching films. Perfection. Anyway onto the wishlist...




Motel Crop Top and Shorts in Paisley Blue Print- £22 and £35
For a while I have been looking for a set of matching co-ordinates. While looking through the 'New In' section on the Motel Rocks website I saw these and feel in love. I love the china blue paisley print and the off the shoulder neckline of the crop top, they are perfect for spring and summer even if it is freezing cold in the UK at the moment.

Missguided Long Sleeve Off the Shoulder Dress in White - £13.99
As you can tell I am obsessed with clothes that are off the shoulder, and I first found a dress very similar to this on the Motel Rocks website but it was around £30-£40. So when I found this on Missguided I was jumping for joy. I've never ordered from Missguided before though, if you have, is it good quality? And what's the delivery like?

American Apparel Denim Circle Skirt - £40 
Ever since I saw Rihanna in her "We Found Love" music video wearing a denim skirt and matching denim bralet I knew that I needed a denim skirt for the summer. That was last year and I still haven't bought one, but as soon as there is 25% student discount on ASOS I will be getting this. If £40 is too much Topshop are also doing some denim skirts for a more reasonable price.

MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 - £14
This is Nicki Minaj's second shade for MAC's Viva Glam range and I love it! Okay, it isn't very practical as it is lilac, but what's the harm in trying it? All the proceeds go to charity after all!

Rimmel Pro Matte Topcoat - £4.59
I have seen so many pictures on Instagram of matte nails that just look so stunning! I've seen some good reviews of this and it looks really great so next time I'm in Boots I'll be picking this up.

How did you spend Pancake Day?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!