Outfit Post - Out With The Girls

19 June 2013
I've never written a lifestyle post before as I never believed that people would find my life interesting, but then I thought what if I incorporate it into an outfit of the day it wouldn't be so boring? So when I went out with my friends for a meal on Monday night to celebrate the end of exams I thought what better time to test it out! 

Leather Jacket Zara, Shirt H and M, Necklace Topshop, Skirt Zara,
Bag New Look and Heels Zara

Sorry my jacket kind of covers up my outfit but despite it being warm, I needed a jacket as it was really windy. I've seen so many of these wrap skirts on different blogs, they look so elegant yet they're really easy to dress up or down. I bought this one in Zara last week, it's off white and made out of this embossed floral material, making it different from a lot of skirts I've seen. 


I have to admit I was taking a huge risk wearing white out to dinner, especially in an Italian restaurant where I would be surrounded by tomato pasta sauces, but luckily I didn't spill anything!  



We went to Pizza Express because not only do they do some of the tastiest pizzas around but they also had a voucher which you could print off the website that meant with every full priced meal you could get another main meal for £2.50, so we ended up saving a lot of dough (get it?)!


Even though I love dough balls (they're so good!) we decided to skip starters and go straight in for our main meal. I had a margarita pizza, I did eat more than half I promise, and then for pudding I had a chocolate fudge cake, which was delicious.

Sorry they're a bit blurry, they were taken on my friends IPhone 
and had to be compressed so she could email them to me,
 but thanks Harriet for letting me use them!
I hope you're all having a great week, at the moment I'm enjoying my freedom and preparing for prom next Friday, I'M SO EXCITED! But in the meantime I'm watching re-runs of KUWTK and next week I'm planning on playing crazy golf, trust me when I say this is a recipe for disaster as I am the world's worst golfer. Wish me luck!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!