Sunday Nails - I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud

23 June 2013
I've lost the blogging bug, I guiltily let it scuttle away to hide under a rock for this past week as I have only posted once and I've barely read any blog posts, which is highly unlike me. 

The truth is that since my exams ended I have become incredibly lazy and although I've had the time to blog, I've not had anything worth while to say. But that ends now. Yes, I've been organised and got a couple of posts planned for this week including a haul, but let's get to the nail art first.


Remember the cute daisy nail art I did for beginners? Well this is even easier! I just painted my nails in various pastel shades and then joined up a couple of dots with a white nail art pen and voila! Cute marshmallow Mario clouds that look good enough to eat.


Trust me you cannot go wrong with this nail art!

Speaking of Mario maybe in a couple of weeks I'll do a Super Mario themed nail art or pack-man or snake (ahhh I love those games)! I could potentially be going crazy trying to attempt something that could result in being very complicated, or in the case of pack-man, biting off more than I can chew, but first I need to get off my backside and start blogging.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!