October Wishlist

16 October 2013
How are we halfway through October already? Before we know it, it'll be November and then December and then Christmas! HOW IS IT NEARLY CHRISTMAS? IT'S ONLY JUST BEEN MY BIRTHDAY?!...

Mind. Blown.

Bleach DIY Dip Dye Kit - £7 and Bleach Super Cool Colour Rosé - £5
I've always secretly wanted to dye my hair candyfloss pink but it's never really been achievable without going to a salon, but now my dreams can become a reality as from this month you can buy home hair dye kits and colours from the colour experts Bleach London. This will certainly make dying your hair at home easier and cheaper than ever. I'm not quite sure I'll have the confidence to dye my whole head pink at first so I think I'll use their Dip Dye Kit and see how it goes before I risk looking like Frenchy from Grease! 

Topshop Skeleton All-In-One - £32
This may just look like a Halloween costume to the untrained eye but in reality it is much, much more. This beautiful skeleton all in one is possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen, I mean common it looks like an x-ray! Yes, it may show every lump and bump but who cares it's Halloween!

River Island Black Satin Bite T-shirt - £20
Now does this t-shirt look extremely similar to those made by Givenchy like last year, you know the one's seen on celebs such as Kanye West and Liv Tyler? There is no denying that this is a good dupe if you don't have the dollar for the real thing, plus it's readily available on the high street so you don't have to wait months to get something similar sent from a Chinese website, what more could you ask for?

The Great Gatsby DVD - £10
Okay, so this doesn't actually come out until November 11th but I couldn't resist including it as we all know how I love a lot a bit of Leo. Don't worry though as you can pre-order it off Amazon and get Gatsby as soon as possible. Enough said.

Missguided Floppy Hat - £14.99
I have been searching for the perfect floppy hat for weeks now in my quest to be the bloggers answer to Audrey Hepburn. Okay, that will never happen but a girl can dream! (On another note, is it just me but the model in the picture is pulling a very unusual facial expression?)

Once again I apologize for talking about The Great Gatsby and Leonardo DiCaprio #sorrynotsorry

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!