Sunday Nails - Queen Of Hearts

6 October 2013
My nails have been square for a really long time but last week I decided that I wanted a change. But what shape have I changed them to? Hexagon? Triangle? Decagon? No...Stiletto! 


Stiletto nails are basically really long nails that come to a point and they have been seen on the likes of Rihanna and the Kardashians. Sadly my nails aren't as pointy or as long as I'd have liked but I wasn't going to get extensions or acrylics, so I'll just have to keep growing them and shaping them! 


The main reason I chose stiletto nails though was so I could do this heart nail art. It's so simple yet it looks really sophisticated (well I think so anyway!) As the base colour I used one of my favourite nail polishes Lychee by Barry M and then for the hearts I used Rimmel's 60 Second Nail Polish in Ready, Aim, Paint! 

Hope you liked this post, I'm sorry this has been my only post this week but I was going to do my Rate or Hate for September but I couldn't find the products to take pictures of them. How. Annoying. Urgh. 

Anyway I hope your weeks been lovely.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!