Sunday Nails - Living Like Lichtenstein

29 September 2013
When I was studying GCSE Art we learnt about lots of different artists and one of them was Roy Lichtenstein. Even if you think you do not know who Roy Lichtenstein is, I'm 100% sure you would recognise his distinctive pop art comic book paintings, that has been been copied onto mugs, cushions, wall paper, wall art and hundreds of other products by hundreds of brands, and it's his distinctive superhero style that has inspired my nail art today. 


I love this nail art but boy is it difficult trying to do my right hand, I kept getting cramp in my left thumb and now it's twitching. Not. Good. Haha. But I guess it's worth it considering how pretty it looks, no pain no gain eh?   

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!