Back To School - Fashion Haul

10 September 2013
I cannot tell you how long I have wanted to show you what I've been buying for Sixth Form and finally the time has arrived. These are things which I've been saving up for a couple of months to show in a haul and that is why you may notice some of the price tags are missing because I couldn't resist wearing the majority of them, but then there's no point me buying things and not getting my wear out of them!


When my Dad suggested I had a look in TK Maxx for a school bag I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical as TK Maxx is not somewhere I typically shop. Hesitantly I agreed to have a look and after hopelessly looking around the bag section for a good few minutes I saw it: the bag of my dreams. Okay it wasn't the school bag I had been initially looking for but I've been looking for an everyday bag for months and this was the perfect bag that I knew I had to have. 

The bag is a good size, black, has gold hardware and is structured which were all things I had been looking for in a bag and the only other place I had found anything similar was Zara, but there was no way I was going to pay their prices! It cost £24.99 and was worth every penny.

TK Maxx Bag £24.99 (rrp £49.99)
I must have looked at this hair cuff in H and M at least 10 times before I eventually bought it when I was shopping in Cardiff on my birthday. I'd seen it in hauls millions of times and was always so close to buying one for myself but for some bizarre reason I could never part with my cash, but for £2.99 I can wholeheartedly say it was worth it and I wish I'd bought it sooner!


H and M Gold Hair Cuff £2.99
We all know I have a cami obsession so when I saw this beauty in River Island the least I could do was take it home with me. I'm not what material this top is made out of but it has the slinky appearance of silk. I think this top adds elegance to any look and unlike my New Look cami's it has adjustable straps which means no awkward moments where your top falls down and your assets are exposed, which is always a bonus!


River Island Black Cami £10
Now you may recognize these jeans as they are incredibly similar to the American Apparel Easy Jean and the Topshop Joni Jeans but WAY cheaper. I've never bought jeans from primark before but these fit really well and haven't faded yet. I love the super high waisted fit of them and they are such a bargain when compared to the American Apparel and Topshop version!

Primark Jeans £10
Before I went shopping I only had two pairs of jeans, which in my opinion is definitely not enough when I wanted jeans to be the basis of my casual Sixth Form wardrobe, so when I found these jeans in the sale section of Dorothy Perkins I though it'd be worth trying them on because they were a nice colour and a good price. These jeans fit me perfectly and were exactly what I was looking for, so I'd really recommend looking in the sale in any shop for jeans as I often find some gems in sale.

Dorothy Perkins Jeans £15
When in Primark I decided to stock up on a few basic clothes for school and that included t-shirts and in Primark they sell loads of cheap boyfriends tees for £2.50. I wanted to get a black and a white but unfortunately they didn't have any white t-shirts so I could only get black but it's alright as I can just get more another time as it's the kind of thing they sell all year round.

Primark T-Shirt £2.50
The last thing I bought was this cream quilted t-shirt which was only a bit more expensive at £6. I love the quilting detail and the slightly thicker material for the colder months and personally I think that this t-shirt would easily be found in Zara or River Island. The only thing I'm not sure I'm keen on is the chain across the pocket so I might cut it off.

Primark Quilted T-shirt £6
I feel a bit late with everything this month as everyone (including myself) has gone back to school now but then again this could be considered as just a regular haul, but none the less I hope you enjoyed it! If you've just gone back let me know down below how your first day back went!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!