Sunday Nails - Glossy Spiderwebs

13 October 2013
It is that time of year again when Halloween is quickly falling upon us. Witches, ghouls and ghosts will soon be wandering the midnight streets in search of a candy fix, so to get us into the spooky spirit I decided to do a spiderweb themed nail art this week. 


As you can see I have finally found a black matte nail varnish in the form of a Barry M Matte Nail Paint in the colour Black Espresso and it was definitely worth the wait as unlike the Topshop matte nail varnishes this is actually matte, and Barry M have some very nice autumnal colours within their range. To create the spiderwebs I just used my Models Own Nail Art Pen in black. 

I love the subtly of this nail art as you only see the spiderwebs when they catch the light. This makes it perfect for those of you who don't want to go the whole hog and dress up, but also don't want to be accused of being a party pooper.  

Spiderweb Nail Art

How are you getting in the Halloween spirit?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!