Outfit Post - Who Says Only Scots Can Wear Tartan?

9 October 2013
Ahh tartan one of my a time favourite winter trends and one that will always be a trend in my eyes. I think it's definitely a trend that will suit everyone as there are so many different ways that it can be styled but today I've chosen to style this cute tartan dress.


Dress - Apricot, Shirt - Ben Sherman (my mums it's ancient!)

I bought this dress a couple of years ago when I saw Rihanna wearing a similar one but I've never really worn it or styled it so I thought why not give it a go? I styled it with a crisp white shirt and a spike necklace to give it a bit of edge but couldn't resist the frilly socks (they're so cute I couldn't help myself)!

Boots - Asos, Frilly Socks - Primark
Watch - Timex via Argos, Bracelet - Pandora 
Ring - Jewelers in Birmingham 
This is the ring that my parents bought me as a present for doing well in my exams, it's 9ct gold with a flat finish and two diamond cuts down the edges. I wanted something quite simple that I could wear on an everyday basis, some people have said it looks a bit like a wedding band but then if it had a stone you could say it looks like an engagement ring, so you can't do right for doing wrong! 

I hope you like my outfit, what trends will you be wearing this season?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!