25 Facts About Me!

23 May 2013
I've seen a lot of 25 facts about me videos and posts recently but it was only when I was reading my friend Izzy's Get To Know Me post that I realized, not many of you know a lot about me. So today is the day when you will learn about the not so mysterious Eleanor behind The Lipstick, The Girl And Her Wardrobe. 

1. My name is spelt Eleanor even though its pronounced 'Elena'.

2. Even though I write my name as Eleanor, not many people call me Eleanor. Most of my friends call me Ellie or occasionally Elle, I also have one friend who calls me Elsa (don't ask).

3. My favourite film is The Devil Wears Prada, I love Miranda Priestly's (Meryl Streep) sharp tongue and how she completely owns Andy (Anne Hathaway) when she says that fashion isn't important.

4. I am obsessed with the Kardashians/Jenners/Odom etc... 

5. I've been scared of big dogs ever since I had a nightmare that one chased after me and bit off both of my arms. No joke.

6. My favourite TV program ever is Gossip Girl and one day hopefully I will find my own Chuck (good Chuck in the last couple of series not Chuck in the first few series as he was nasty back then).

7. The number 7 is my lucky number, I don't know why. I just like it.

8. I have never had a pet, my mum's allergic to cats and my dad doesn't like dogs and any other animal was always out of the question. 

9. I once fainted in a drama lesson at school and everyone thought I was acting...until I didn't get up...and I wasn't performing...

10. I cannot resist chocolate, it's my weakness. But I do love a good flump!

11. I have an obsession with painting my nails if you hadn't already guessed.

12. My family and my friends mean the world to me and I cannot even begin to explain how lucky and grateful I am to have them.

13. My Nanna makes the best coffee cake EVER!

14. Bare feet freak me out, especially men's feet because they're hairy and gross. This also explains my hatred of flip flops.

15. I am incredibly clumsy. Even if there is nothing there, I will trip, get caught on something or just fall flat on my face. I could tell you the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me but there have been so many it would be hard to choose.

16. I wear glasses.

17. Next year I will be at sixth form doing my A Levels. I will (hopefully) be taking Economics, Maths, Business A2 (I've already done the AS) and either Drama or Art. If you've done/doing drama or art at As/A Level please tell me if you enjoyed it/what the course is like as I love both subjects and cannot make up my mind.

18. I have a sister but she is also a best friend.

19. My dream bag is a Medium Black Chanel 2.55 Flap Bag in Caviar Leather with Gold hard ware, one day I will have the money to buy this bag. It is sad but true that this bag is my motivation for success.

20. Next year will be mine and my best friend Harriet's 10 year anniversary. I don't know whether best friends celebrate anniversaries but it's weird thinking how long we've put up with each other. The truth is I don't know what I would do without her but that goes for my other best friends as well!

21.I hate people watching me eat as it makes me feel uncomfortable, so the worst first date someone could ever take me on would be for a meal.

22. People often say I speak very quietly but if I have something to say,I will say it and make myself heard, very loudly.

23. When I was younger I used to collect spoons, yes spoons, from lots of different places and countries.

24. I was a bald baby and my parents were worried I'd never grow any hair. But when I did grow some hair it was very thin, so I had to get some layers to make it look thicker. Sadly my hair is still annoyingly thin.

25. When I was small the only flavor crisps I would try were prawn cocktail because the packet was pink, they soon became my favourite flavor and to this day they still are.

I hope you found my 25 facts interesting as it took me a long time to trying to think of 25 that were in the slightest interesting! Also sorry for the lack of photos! But if you've done this tag or a similar post please leave a link to it in the comments as I love these kind of posts!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!