Urban Decay Primer Potion - Is It Worth The Hype?

31 May 2013
If you, like myself, spends hours and hours reading and worshiping beauty blogs I'm 99% that you have heard of the Urban Decay Primer Potion; lets face it, you'd of had to have been living under a rock for you not to have heard about Urban Decay's best selling product! Anyway a couple of weeks ago I headed down to my local Urban Decay counter to see what all of the hype is about.

While browsing at all of the Urban Decay Products neatly lined up in their whimsical packaging, the lovely shop assistant, who was doing somebody's makeup at the time, showed me exactly why this simple eyeshaddow primer is their best selling product and instantly sold, I bought it with no hesitation in the slightest. Oh boy, I am so glad I did!

Urban Decay Primer Potion £15

What it says - Our #1 product because it works: apply our weightless Invisible Eyeshadow Primer Potion before your shadow for vibrant color, and absolutely NO creasing! The new squeeze tube features a precise needle-nose tip and 10% MORE potion.

The truth is that I cannot argue with that. 

'precise needle-nose tip' makes application easy and mess-free. 

I have incredibly oily eyelids and eye shadows just crease, slide and fade, but the Urban Decay Primer Potion stops that. Not only does it prevent creasing but it makes my eyeshadows look incredibly vibrant and pigmented as you can see from the photos below.

Above - Eyeshadow WITHOUT Primer Potion, Below - Eyeshadow WITH Primer Potion

I don't think I ever had any doubts that this product wouldn't work but until I bought it I didn't realise how much it would change my makeup.

So is it worth the hype? Yes!

Will I repurchase it? I don't think I could live without it now, so definitely yes!

I'd love to know if you've tried this product and if you love it as much as I do! But I'd also love to know if you liked this kind of review? Also should I do more?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!