The Easiest Smokey Eye You Will Ever Do

2 April 2013
I thought I'd do a quick makeup look today showing you my go to smokey eye. I don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis but when I do wear more makeup to go out, this is normally what I do as it is quick and simple but also looks nice.

This look can be toned down or you could build upon the look, it is incredibly versatile and can be adapted to suit anyone.

Sorry about my saggy eye lid aha!

I am not very neat when it comes to eye makeup, my lines never look sharp and I just end up making a mess. So a fail safe way to make your eye makeup look perfect is to use a trusty bit of sellotape. 


First cut a piece of sellotape and put it on the back of your hand then pull it off a couple of times. As if you put it straight under your and then tried to pull it off, it would really hurt and pull off half of your foundation or concealer. Then just line it up with your lower lash line.



Then get a black eyeliner, I like to use the MUA intense colour eyeliner as it is creamy and easy to blend, and run it along your lash line. It doesn't have to be neat as next you need to get a small blending brush and blend the eye liner. 


Then repeat this as many times as you like to achieve the desired smokiness and remove the sellotape. To finish off the look run a bit of black eye shadow under the eye joining it to the wing.


You can then apply more mascara or some false eye lashes and your ready to go out! I hope this post has been useful and how do you wear your makeup on a night out?

Remember to nominate me in the Company Blog Awards here and follow me via Bloglovin here.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!