Sunday Nails - Who gonna run this town tonight?

21 April 2013
This week has been very strange for me, reminding me that you can't always predict the future and surprises will come from the most unlikely sources, hitting you when you least expected it. This can be good, bad or sometimes a bit of both as I found out yesterday while shopping in Bath. 

Me and my mother had just come out of Topshop, where I had just bought that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L american football style t-shirt  which was featured in my last wishlist, when a man from the Bath Chronical approached me and asked if he could take a picture of what I was wearing, as part of Bath In Fashion. While initially being very shocked, I apprehensively agreed to have my photo taken, whether this is something I will come to regret, I do not know so I'll just have to wait till the paper comes out! 

Anyway onto the nails. I saw a very similar pattern to this on WAH Nails' Instagram and I loved it. It's like a harder version of paisley inspired by patterns you would typically see on a bandanna, and instantly reminded me of the video of Run This Town by Jay Z, Kanye West and Rihanna.



For the blue base colour I used Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blue Plum 234, which looks a bit darker in reality than in the picture. I then used my beloved Models Own White Nail Art Pen which never fails me.

I'd also just like to warn you in advance of my exams as on the 29th and 30th of April I have my art exam which is two full days of art and then the next day I have my Drama Exam which is a performance. Then from the 13th of May right through to the 17th of June I have Exams, so posts will be sparse but at least once a week. But then after that I am off of school till September so I will have lots and lots of spare time to blog, chill and sunbathe...WOOP WOOP!

SO EXCITED...

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!