Outfit Post - The Secret Garden

24 April 2013
I love black and white. It's simple, easy but also quite boring. So I've decided my new mission is to have a basic black and white wardrobe but also have items that can inject a bit of colour into my dark and dull wardrobe; enter my new patterned trousers. 


These are the babies that I bought from river Island while I was in Southampton, and they are gorgeous! They are simple tailored trousers but they are covered in this black and white paisley pattern that is entwined with leaves and ivy. As they are tailored it does make them quite smart but I think they could easily but toned day for a more day time look.


Jumper Topshop, Shirt Ben Sherman (Mother's), Trousers River Island
Necklace Topshop 
Boots Asos

Also I don't know whether you noticed but I've edited my photo's differently today. I can't decide if I like it and whether I'll edit my photo's like this in the future, so feel free to tell me what you think of the pictures or whether you'd be daring enough to wear the matching blazer River Island are also selling? I'm not so sure, but maybe if I was at FROWing at Fashion Week... a girl can dream...

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!