Sunday Nails - Blue Spots and Polka Dots

14 April 2013
Yet again another post where I am ashamed to admit to how many shades of one colour I possess, this time it is the colour blue. 



I love the colour blue. It is the name of Jay-Z and Beyonce's baby, the colour of Tiffany's, the colour of Cinderella's dress at the ball and as you can tell my favourite colour. That's why when I saw my friend do something similar on her nails earlier this week I knew I had to give it a go!


As you can see on my right hand I made a mistake, I was meant to do ombre with white spots on every other nail but accidentally did it on the thumb and my first finger, oops!


I think I might do a nail varnish collection type post at some point, I'm not quite sure how or when yet but I will do it somehow, that is if you want to see one? If not, what kind of posts would you like to see in the future? Let me know in the comments!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!