Sunday Nails - Disney

27 April 2014
I love Disney, honestly who doesn't? There is something so magical about Disney as a brand that every time I see the Disney logo I get butterflies in my stomach. Disney brings back so many fond memories of spending hours watching Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and more recently Frozen. While I'm not as obsessed with Frozen as the rest of the developed world I did enjoy it and would recommend watching it if you haven't seen it yet.


To create this simple Disney nail art I used Barry M's Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry and my trusty Models Own nail art pen. I then drew freehand some iconic Disney symbols including Mickey Mouse and the iconic Cinderella castle. I'm sure you can find some Disney stickers or decals which would create a similar look but sometimes drawing is just as easy and a lot cheaper.


I can't wait till exams are over and I can just spend all days watching all the classic Disney films I have on video, until then I have to spend nearly every waking moment revising. 

What's your favourite Disney film?

Also don't forget to enter my £15 ASOS Gift Card giveaway here!

Nominate me for Best Teen Style Blogger in the Company Style Blogger Awards here!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!