Sunday Nails - Tell Me About It Stud

2 March 2014
Yesterday I went into town to do a little bit of shopping and while browsing through Primarks new beauty range I spotted this nail gem wheel and decided to pick it up to use in nail art. The wheel includes studs, sparkles and stars in all different sizes and colours and it was only £1! Which is significantly cheaper than practically identical nail gem wheels I've seen in Topshop and Urban Outfitters that are being sold for around £3 or £4.


I was going to use these gold studs on all of my nails but I didn't have the patience as they are quite fiddly. I applied them by dotting them into a tiny bit of clear nail varnish and then picking them up and placing them on my nails using tweezers. 


I hope you've all had a good week, mine has certainly been different! I began the week with New York withdrawal as I was missing the big apple like crazy! Then on Tuesday I got up in front of over 400 people and did a speech on why my peers should vote for me to be the business manager for our Sixth Form in our annual hustings; it was one of the scariest things I've ever done in my life! Tomorrow I'll find out whether people have voted for me and if I've won, and it'll be a long wait until then! Then to round off the week, when I was doing this nail art I spilt the studs all over the floor so I spent about half an hour picking all of them up.

Have you ever used studs in your nail art?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!