Sunday Nails - AM

9 March 2014
I've always thought that I had a really good in taste (then again everyone does) but while looking through the music on my Iphone this week I realised that Pop Party and various Busted albums does not really give the impression that I have a particularly good taste in music. Don't get me wrong I do have other things on my Iphone besides cheesy 00's pop like a lot of Kanye West, Jay Z and Beyonce but I thought it was time I listened to something out of my comfort zone. 


After having a chat with my friend Maddie, she recommended me a lot of her favourite songs and amongst them were a few from the Arctic Monkey's latest album AM, so I decided to go and listen to the whole album on YouTube. I do like the Arctic Monkey's but I've never been a huge fan and only ever really listened to their hits when they've been on the radio. But I love this album and the album artwork became my inspiration for this weeks Sunday Nails.


While half way through this nail art I realised that I'd run out of the black nail varnish I'd been using which was Barry M's Black so while in Tesco I picked up Rimmel London's Lasting Finish polish in Black Cab. While it's not as opaque as my Barry M polish, it still does a great job and finished off with a coat of Seche Vite you can't tell the difference between the two.

Have you been listening to any new music recently? I'd love your recommendations!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!