Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Review

6 February 2016
With the recent release of more products to the Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Collection I thought I'd revisit and review the palette that started the initial hype: the limited edition Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette. When I first heard of this release back in November, the thought of acid brights, vibrant reds and popping pinks immediately sprung to mind, but I was pleasantly surprised by the tasteful packaging and wearable colours that this palette provides. 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Review Beauty Blogger

The palette itself is perfect packaging wise. Urban Decay have moved away from flimsy cardboard to this plastic and metal palette that is not only easy upon the eye but sturdy and solid. The palette opens with a strong magnet to reveal a beautiful array of matte and shimmer eyeshadows in a range of wearable colours, without consisting of only nudes and warm browns. 


Gwen Stefani worked with Urban Decay to create a palette full of shades that she wished she had in her own makeup collection and luckily for us we can now all enjoy them. Some of my favourite shades have to be Punk, Pop and Baby but I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Harajuku and Danger the two brightest shades in the palette.


As you'd expect with Urban Decay eyeshadows they are creamy, blendable and highly pigmented. At £40 for this palette it is great value for money with each eyeshadow working out at about £2.60 each, making it a great addition to any makeup collection.


What do you think of this collaboration? Will you be trying anything from the collection?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!