Suit Up

17 February 2016
Studying a business related degree means that I am occasionally required to wear formal attire, but how do you dress smart while still looking chic? Often dressing smart can go one of two ways: either frumpy or overly sexy. So when I had to dress smart for a presentation at uni a few weeks ago I thought long and hard about my outfit to try and avoid both of these eventualities. 

Interview Outfit Fashion Blogger






What I'm Wearing - Zara Skinny Scarf, New Look Blazer, H&M Jumpsuit, Missguided Heels

As you can see I went for this slim cut blazer from New Look on top of my effortless H&M jumpsuit. I accessorized with the blogger must have that is this skinny scarf from Zara and some simple strappy heels from Missguided. The slim cut of the blazer and jumpsuit still show my shape without wearing anything to clingy and the heels keep that feminine touch. 

What are your tips for dressing smart? 

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!