Sunday Nails - Spring Blossom

4 May 2014
As you may know I love flowers and the arrival of spring means that there are beautiful flowers blooming everywhere. The amount of instagram pictures that I've seen of blossom is verging on ridiculous though I have to admit that I am guilty of posting a stereotypical instagram seasonal picture every once in a while. So with all this inspiration about how could I not do a blossom themed nail art?


To create the blossom I used a tooth pick, a brown nail polish and two different shades of pink nail polish, it really is easier than it looks. 

Also there is under one week left until my giveaway ends so if you would like the opportunity to win a £15 ASOS gift card just enter here!

Hope you're all enjoying your bank holiday weekend

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!