Outfit Post - And The End Comes To Soon

7 May 2014
Honestly this outfit is a bit out of my comfort zone but I love it all the same. I'm not sure why because I've stuck to my usual monochromatic colour scheme but it may be due to the layering and angular shapes. Recently I've become very lazy with my outfits, just chucking on a basic tee and jeans but the other day I had a sudden image of this outfit in my head and I had to see if it would work.

Topshop Jacket, Pull and Bear Crop Top, Ben Sherman Shirt, Zara Skort, Nike Air Force 1


Sorry for the awful photography in this post, as my sister has gone back to Uni I am left without a photographer and had to make do with a tripod. There was also the dilemma between good lighting and a decent background, as you can see I chose a decent background but I'm really regretting it as its not even that decent! I would've retaken the photos but I had to sacrifice my blog photos for revision *sad face*.

Why can't I just have a boyfriend who is an amazing photographer like Anouska Proette Brandon? Or maybe just a boyfriend full stop...

Also don't forget to enter my £15 ASOS Gift Card giveaway here!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!