February Wishlist

19 February 2014
Happy hump day! Congratulations you've made it halfway through the week, but sadly for me that means that my time in New York is nearly over as I'm travelling home tomorrow evening, arriving home early Friday morning. I can't tell you how my time has been in New York as this is a pre-written post but if all has gone to plan stay tuned for a New York diary type post next week. But something I can tell you about is what I've been lusting over this month...

Lipsy Kardashian Kollection White Midi Dress - £65
We all know I have a slight major obsession with the Kardashians, so of course I have to buy every product with the Kardashian brand name attached to it! I first saw this dress when there was a picture of Kim was wearing it on the cover of Look Magazine last week and she looked gorgeous! So when I found it while browsing through the Kardashians latest collection with Lipsy I knew that it was something I needed in my life. I know it won't look as good on me as it does on Kim as I don't have the curves but a girl can dream?

Topshop Croc Winged Bag - £50
I normally despise the colour orange as I only thought that looked good in a few places: nails, lips and Beyonce. But I can safely say that orange also looks good on bags, more specifically this gorgeous winged bag from Topshop. This bag is the perfect everyday size and has a long strap as well as a short strap, so you don't always have to carry it on the crook of your arm. 

Pull And Bear Heeled Sandals - £39.99 
I think my tastes are changing as I usually never even glance at a shoes that exposes any foot because feet are so weird and disgusting. But these heeled sandals are just so gorgeous, of course if I wore them right now my feet would get soaking wet because of the rain but they would be perfect for the spring/summer. 

Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer - £22.95
I have heard so many good things about this concealer but sadly Make Up Forever isn't a readily available brand in the UK, so I'm going to try pick this up this week in Sephora. The Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer is as the name suggests a full coverage concealer, which is what I need in order to cover my bad skin and imperfections, so I'm really excited to try this product!

Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette - £36
Since the release of the palette I've heard good things about this palette on practically every beauty blog/youtube channel. The Smashbox Full Exposure Palette has 7 shimmery shades and  7 matte shades in very natural and wearable everyday shades, think naked palette but better because it has an equal balance of matte and shimmery shades. It also comes with a mascara and a double ended eyeshadow brush all for £36 making it the perfect neutral palette.

Have a lovely rest of week!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!