Sunday Nails - Summer Blossom

4 August 2013
*Note - This is an automated post as I am on holiday (WHOOP!) but don't worry I'll be back on Monday 5th August to answer all of your questions and comments.

A lot of the nail art I have been doing recently has been very detailed and complex so I thought it would be a nice change to show you some simple and pretty summer nail art. 

The base colour that I used was a Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in 324 Grapefruit, it is a beautiful bright pink that, as the name suggests, resembles the inside of a pink grapefruit. I bought it recently when Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2 and I also bought 2 other Gelly Nail Paints as I love the formula of them.



To create the flower on my ring finger I just used the smallest amount of white acrylic paint and layered it to create a more feathered petals, I then did the same with some yellow paint to create the middle and then added a bit more detail with orange paint before finishing it off with a glossy top coat.


This nail art is really quick as the paint dries quickly and you only have to do one finger on each hand so don't worry if you find nail art a tricky at times. I hope you are all having a lovely summer right now I'm probably chilling by the pool in Portugal but I'm coming home tomorrow so if you have any suggestions for next weekends Sunday Nails it'd be lovely to read them all down below when I'm back tomorrow.

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!