Sunday Nails - Happy Birthday

25 August 2013
It's my birthday on Tuesday and I think it's fair to say that I am a bit excited, okay that's a bit of an understatement...I'M SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY BREATH! Yes on the 27th I'll finally be turning 16. One of the worst things about having a late birthday is that everyone else in my year can apply for jobs and some will be able to start learning to drive next month, and it will never change; when they're out drinking and partying in clubs at 18 I'll still be too young. But then again you can look at it from the brighter side, when they're all crying about turning 50 I'll still be in my 40's, oh yeah!


You may be wondering how I am going to celebrate my birthday and the answer is the same way I always celebrate momentous occasions: by painting my nails. But apart from painting my nails I am going to celebrate by going to Cardiff shopping on my birthday as I've already had a 'party' with my friends last Friday. We went for a lovely picnic in the park and even though it did start to spit with rain at one point the rain held off and it was a great afternoon.


I'd love to know how you've been spending your week, maybe celebrating GCSE results perhaps? (I know I was!) Also do you want to see a 'What I Got For My Birthday' style post? I love reading them but I just wanted to know if anyone else does!

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!