Review - Benefit Erase Paste

5 April 2015
When asked what makeup product I couldn't live without, my answer everytime would be concealer, so finding the right concealer is important to me. At the moment my favourite concealer is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (mentioned previously here) but when my sister came home from Uni raving about Benefit's Erase Paste I knew that I needed to try it!
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer Review Blog Post No1 FairThe Benefit Erase Paste is marketed as a brightening and camouflaging full coverage cream concealer. It costs £20.50 which is nearly 5 times the price of my trusty Collection Concealer and comes in three different shades, personally I think that three shades is a very poor range for a high end brand as when it comes to makeup 3 shades really do not fit all. I use the palest shade - No.1 Fair.
The actual concealer is a lovely product, it is full coverage without being drying or cakey as the formula is very creamy. Due to it creamy nature I find that I have to set it with a lot of powder otherwise it just slides right off my face and creases under my eyes. I find that the concealer is best applied with fingers as the warmth of my hands allows the products to melt and blend perfectly into the skin, leaving a beautiful glowing finish. 

Benefit Erase Paste Concealer Review The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe No1 Fair Blog Post
The only product that I've ever tried that is similar is Mac's Studio Finish Concealer and I definitely prefer Erase Paste to that but I don't think it will drag me away from my trusty Lasting Perfection Concealer.

Have you tried Benefit's Erase Paste?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!