Sunday Nails - Hundreds and Hundreds

24 November 2013
I cannot believe that tomorrow it will be a month till Christmas! Its come around so quickly and I haven't even began to think about what I'm going to buy my friends and family let alone when I'm going to go Christmas shopping! Don't worry though I promise that I'll try not to talk about Christmas in everyone of my posts from now and the 25th December.


You'll probably be thankful to know that today my nail art isn't Christmas themed (though there will be some in December) but instead a pretty and delicate pattern. I did this pattern with a toothpick, some nail varnish and a steady hand! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and that you're getting just as excited as me about Christmas! I don't know whether you guys noticed or not but this is actually my 100th post on my blog! I kind of wanted to do something special for my 100th post but there are so many days in a week and not enough for me to come up with some miraculous idea for a special post! 

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!