November Wishlist

14 November 2013
Finally my student card has come after a couple of months of waiting and it getting lost in the post. What does that have to do with anything? I hear you ask, well my friend I can now go shopping and feel slightly less guilty about spending my money if I get discount. Oh yes (be jealous) as this is what I'm going to buy:


Topshop Check A-Line Skirt - £42
I saw this skirt in Topshop in Birmingham and fell in love! I think it's a cross between Cher in Clueless and a biker, and it's very different to a lot of other tartan skirts I've seen about. Okay £42 is quite expensive but it's so pretty, I need it!

New Look Black Ankle Boots - £27.99
I've seen so many expensive black boots with this 'workman' sole on blogs and in the shops all around the £70-£80 price mark, so was quite shocked to see these beauties on the New Look website for £27.99. In the past I've bought loads of shoes from New Look and they've always been great value for money so if that's anything to go buy these would definetly last you through the cold winter months.

River Island Leather Look Trousers - £35
I've always wanted a pair of leather look trousers but I've never found a pair I liked or if I have they've always been really expensive, but these are perfect. I saw these on Tar Mar and they looked amazing on her which just made me want them even more!

Real Techniques Sam's Picks Set - £29.99
Real Techniques is by far my favourite brand for makeup brushes and I currently own the Core Collection set and the Starter Set. The newest set that Real Techniques are launching is full of Samatha Chapman's favourite brushes, the set includes the multi task brush, the buffing brush, essential crease brush, setting brush, pointed foundation brush and the fine liner brush. The set is being released this month.

Topshop Lip Crayon in Suspect - £7
I've been looking for the perfect dark lipstick all month, I started looking at Mac lipsticks (my favourite brand for lipsticks) but I just could find the right colour and I wasn't going to spend £15 if I wasn't in love with the shade. Topshop's Lip Crayon in Suspect is the perfect dark burgendy lipstick that is each to apply because it's in the shape of a crayon (obz haha) and for £7 what's not to love?

I hoped you liked this post and what I'm hoping to buy this month. Oh and for those of you wondering the shopping ban didn't work out as you probably guessed, I'm sorry okay...

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!