October Rate Or Hate

8 November 2013
I'm late, I'm late, I'm very very late! Okay, I know we're already well in November and this post is very overdue but I thought I'd post my October Rate or Hate anyway because I would've felt guilty not doing some sort of favourite post for two months on the trot. 


Rate -
This month I've really been loving the look of dark eyes and dark lips but surprisingly I don't own many dark lipsticks apart from one: 2True Colour Drench Lipstick in no. 2. I cannot tell you how many compliments I've had on this lipstick this month and people asking me what lipstick I'm wearing. So when I tell them that I'm wearing a 2True lipstick they're often very surprised, as 2True is a very cheap brand that not many people think of buying makeup from. 


This lipstick is the perfect shade of brown, not too dark and with a slight plum undertone. It's quite moisturizing and glossy for a cheap lipstick and for the price I'm very impressed with it, even if the packaging isn't that pretty.

Hate - 
If you often read my Sunday Nails posts then you'll have heard me mention this nail varnish before. All I can really say about it, is how disappointed I am that is 'matte' nail varnish isn't actually very matte at all, which is why I bought it. It's just so annoying because for £6 I expect the nail varnish to be good and worth the money, where as the matte nail varnish I bought by Barry M is actually matte and it was nearly half the price of the Topshop one. How. Annoying.


Have you tried either of these products? Or maybe have some recommendations of products you've loved this month? If so you know what to do;)

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!