Sunday Nails - WARNING! GRUNGE.

10 March 2013
Happy Mothers Day! I hope you've all had a lovely day with your Mother or doing whatever you've done today. I've had a lovely day with my mother preparing for my sister's birthday tomorrow but also unsuccessfully trying to catch up with my art coursework and preparation for my french assessment this week.

I should have really posted something sweet and floral seeing as today is Mothers Day but weirdly I felt grungy and rebellious and this was the result...




Not perfect, a bit strange but I like it!  

Once again I'd just like to say thank you as yesterday I reached 300 followers! WOW... I just can't believe it. Thank you so much if you read my blog, if you have ever left a comment or follow my blog, I cannot tell you how much I want to give you a big hug!

Anyways what did you get your mamma for Mothers Day?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!