Outfit Post - Dressing Up My Boyfriend

13 March 2013
Firstly, Cold + Wind = Outfit Post Indoors, so that is why the lighting isn't that good.

Secondly I do not have a boyfriend *cries in despair* but what I do have is a new pair of trusty Topshop 'Mom' boyfriend jeans. Sadly these bad boys were £40 and I had to squeeze my rather large thighs into a size 6 as it was the only size left in store, but they were worth it! 

Shirt H and M, Jumper Urban Outfitters

Jeans Topshop, Bag Dune

To make the jeans a bit more dressy I paired them with a structured black bag and a pair of black heels.

Shoes Miss Selfridge

I probably wouldn't wear these shoes on a daily basis but they look cute with this outfit!

How is your week going so far? Hopefully less stressful than mine!

Eleanor xx

Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!