Sunday Nails - St Patrick's Day

17 March 2013
Happy St Patrick's Day! I may not be Irish but I do love a bit of Irish, and thought I'd get into the festivities anyway. 

While looking for a green nail varnish to use in my extensive collection of nail varnishes, I noticed that I do not have a mid tone green, I own a pastel green and a sparkly forest green but these were not what I was looking for. So instead of going out and buying a new nail varnish, I decided to layer the two greens that I own and this was the result...


... not too bad, but I should still buy a new nail polish.

I think not re-purchasing old colours is my worst habit, I try to convince myself that there will always be enough left in the bottle when really I should just throw my old sticky nail varnish's away. Its come to the point where I have none of my favourite colours left because I've used them all and not re-purchased them. 

Next time I'm in town I should pick some more up, whether I do or not is another thing but  you'll just have to wait and see. I am the only one with this problem?

Eleanor xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!