The Liebster Blog Award

18 January 2013
I have seen The Liebster Blog Award popping up on quite a few blogs recently but I never really understood what it was.
Shortly after googling it I found out it was an award passed on from blogger to blogger recognizing blogs that have less than 200 followers. I couldn't find out where the chain originated but I did find that the rules vary.


I was kindly nominated by the Maddy from the blog Unstitched, who has always supported my blog. I am extremely grateful that she even considered my blog let alone nominated me and if she hadn't of already been nominated I would have nominated her! So please check out her blog if you have time!

Now onto the rules, as I mentioned before they do vary but I am going by the one's Maddy put on her blog!
  • List 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions given to you
  • Ask 11 new questions to the bloggers that you chose to nominate
  • Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
  • Go to each bloggers page and let them know that you have nominated them for the award
  • Thank the person that gave you the award and add a link on your post back to their blog
I struggled to think of 11 facts about myself but here they are-
  1. I am Welsh. Even though I live and was born in England, all of my family (apart from my sister) were born and either live or have lived in North Wales.
  2. At the moment I am in my last year of school finishing my GCSE's, and next year I am hoping to go to sixth form. I am studying GCSE Art, Drama and French and Business AS as well as all the core subjects.
  3. My favourite meal is butternut squash risotto but my favourite food is chocolate.
  4. My favourite animals are either hedgehogs or baby elephants. When I was little my mum and my friends mum's set up a little club for us called Hedgehogs and we used to have hedgehogs living under our garden shed. As for baby elephants, I love Dumbo its one of my favourite Disney films.
  5. I have a slight obsession with the Kardashians/Odoms/Jenners/Disicks (You get the point!)
  6. I love to dance. Ever since I started my first dance class at the ages of 6/7 I have been obsessed with dancing and performing. For a while I took ballet and I got to about grade 5 but I mainly do modern and jazz.
  7. My favourite TV program of all time is Gossip Girl and I was gutted when it finished. When the series 1-6 box set is released I'll be buying it straight away, and if you have never watched it I really recommend buying it or the book's they're AMAZING!
  8. I really want to visit New York, my sister went on a school trip and it looks like such an interesting and beautiful city.
  9. My dream job would combine my love for fashion and business, I'm not quite sure what it is yet but I would like to work in the fashion industry.
  10. I'm very organised,everything has detailed sticky notes on so that I don't forget anything.
  11. I have a huge fear of spiders and every time I see one, I run away and jump on the nearest chair until it has been removed from the room. 
My questions from Maddy were-
  1. What is your favourite beauty product
  2. What is your staple wardrobe piece
  3. If you could have any bag in the world what would it be?
  4. What is your favourite drink?
  5. Do you like any weird foods/combinations?
  6. Who is your style inspiration?
  7. Who is your favourite youtuber?
  8. What is your favourite song?
  9. Describe your perfect evening?
  10. What is your biggest fashion mistake?
  11. What is your favourite lipstick shade?
  1. My favourite beauty product would have to be my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. I have quite a lot of acne scaring on my face and this foundation covers it without making my skin look cakey, it also lasts all day which is always a bonus.
  2. My wardrobe staple piece would have to be my leather jacket, as it goes with everything I own. I think the perfect jacket always finishes off an outfit and my leather jacket always finishes off my outfit.
  3. I didn't even need to think about this question. The Chanel 2.55 black quilted bag will forever be my dream bag as I will never be able to afford it, though if someone did have a bit of spare cash lying around and wanted to buy it for me I wouldn't refuse!
  4. I think my favourite drink has to be plain old diet coke, pretty boring I know! 
  5. I like ketchup and pizza together if that classifies as a weird food combination. If you haven't tried it you must, it just takes pizza to a whole new level.
  6. I don't really look to celebrities for style inspiration but if I had to pick it would be the Olsen twins or everyone's favourite fashionista Alexa Chung.
  7. I love lots of different Youtubers and find it very difficult to pick one but if I had to pick one it would have to be the beautiful Gracie from the Ugly Face Of Beauty not only does she have an amazing sense of style she is a real inspiration.
  8. I always find it really difficult to chose a favourite song as my tastes change all the time but it would probably be When You Were Young by The Killers. This may surprise people who know me as Beyonce is my idol and I'm in love with Justin Bieber and One Direction, but this song always reminds me of being a kid and never gets old.
  9. My perfect evening would be spending time with my friends, as it wouldn't matter where we were as we'd still have a good time.
  10. My biggest fashion mistake was probably this leopard print top that I would constantly wear when I was a kid, it was unflattering and I looked like a mini Bet Lynch.
  11. My favourite lipstick shade will always be morange by Mac, I hate the colour orange apart from on my lips and nails.
My questions for the people I've nominated are -
  1. If you could steal 1 celebrities wardrobe who would it be and why?
  2. Shoes or Bags?
  3. What is your favourite eyeshaddow?
  4. High end or drugstore makeup?
  5. What is your favourite clothes shop? 
  6. What is your favourite makeup brand?
  7. What is your favourite item of jewelry?
  8. What is your dream pair of shoes?
  9. What is your favourite TV program?
  10. Do you have any 'investment' pieces in your wardrobe?
  11. What is your favourite shade of nail varnish?
http://flawedfairytale.blogspot.co.uk
http://amstyleandbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
http://mirrormirrorgeorgia.blogspot.co.uk
http://mywardrobewanderings.blogspot.co.uk/
http://lippylucie.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk
http://hevastyle.blogspot.co.uk
http://beautyinmywords.blogspot.ie
http://juicyconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

Also I now have Bloglovin! <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4622343/?claim=jq6ubg7fy2y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Eleanor x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!