Sunday Nails - Let It Snow!

27 January 2013
Due to the success of my last Sunday Nails post, I decided that I will do a series of Sunday Nail posts showing you guys what I've been wearing on my nails that week.

A lot of these posts will involve nail art, as even though a lot of the time I just wear one simple colour on my nails I want to show you guys something special and interesting!



As you may see all the snow in the UK this week has influenced my nails!


The nail varnishes I used were Barry M Matt White, Barry M Blue Moon, Models Own Nail Art Pen in White and L.A Colours Sassy Sparkle Glitter Topcoat.

Also as some of you may have noticed this week I hit 100 followers, I cannot tell you how much this means to me as my blog isn't even 1 month old yet! I'd just like to thank all of you for your support and kind comments on my posts as it means the world to me! 

Eleanor x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments so please feel free to comment or give me feedback! I don't mind if you leave a link to your own blog as I love finding new blogs and if I like your blog I'll follow you!